Friday, April 10, 2009

Went out to Bugis and Dhoby Ghaut with Afiqah, Rusydina and Nisha today.
My eyes were painful, swollen and red the next half of the day. You know why, don't pretend you don't. The usual.
Trained home, going out again soon.
For pictures, head over to Nisha's blog, my dearest. Because the photos are with her.


I'll say this again.

And it's the fact.
I can't live without you.
They are not lies
at all.
You just think so
because
you think i've found
someone else.
And that person
is ruining our
friendship.
If I were to choose
between the two of you.
I would most certainly
pick YOU.
Because you were there
for me
during my ups and downs.
You understand me
better than that someone else.
You know me better.
That person.
He/She is just a friend
Nothing more than that.
You know that nobody can
ever
replace you.
i miss you.
ALOT.


LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home