Friday, October 9, 2009

OMGGGGGGGGG.
O's are like sooooooo near already, and i'm shaking in my socks.
HELP.

I was so totally obsessed with "BOOOOMZ" and "Leopard preeeeeeentz" and "Zeeeebra preeeeentz". HAHAHA. It's some hilarious stuff man. Tuned in to the radio this morning to listen to Ris Low on air. For those of you who don't know her, check her out on youtube. Hahaha, her english is FANTAAAAAAAZTIC! ^^ LOL
And, more people are watching Russel Peters now! :O Shocking. HAHA.

My friends made a video of themselves. And the topic was ASIANS.
Here.



YES. THOSE ARE MY FRIENDS. HAHAHA.
Well, except jaypee, because I have not met him. HAHA.
I know, random much. HAHA.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE THANKFUL BECAUSE I'M HELPING YOU GUYS
ADVERTISE YOUR VIDEOS. HAHA.

LOL♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home