Saturday, July 12, 2008

hurry up lh, siao !

It's saturday and i just got back from tuition, heh .
Tuition was funny seyh, whoots . HAHAHA .
We had this debating thingy, and the reasons they gave was all bullshit . hahaha .
And Cikgu Siti said ... nvm, hahaha . I tanak spread, youuuuuu (:
So, after tuition I went to tiong to buy lunch and went home .

And, i'm still waiting for afiqah to reply my text, sheesh .
I texted her at like 9am lah, heh . She probably slept late last night or something .
I guess she's still sleeping, seyh . hahaha .
And, and if she doesn't reply me asap, i'm nt gonne follow her and farah seyh .
Sheesh, not that I dowanne follow them or anything, my family made plans -.-
to go for this birthday party thingy of some kiddo I dont know . HAHAHAHA .

And, i'm still waiting ...

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home