Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Early in the morning otw to school, I went to buy mentos because I decided to get hyper today.
hahaha, so when I was exiting 7-11, tersempak with Rusydina, Farah, Afiqah and Sam.
Walked to school together, and sat with Nisha at the foyer.
And, and Nisha showed me her wallpaper of someone and another someone -oo-
Ntah lah eh, I wasn't there when they took the picture.

Accompanied Rusydina to the toilet before flag-raising and blablabla.
1st period was malay, which was boring as usual.
Standard ah, no more cikgu hafida, ):
During maths, sat with aqilah, rini and murni and I actually did my maths.
YAH! I KNOW! SHOCKING! hahaha.
The class got scolded in POA, AGAIN. And, and as a result, everyone had to bring back the 543 page textbook, sheesh.


Continued with my art composition, and I only filled up 1/4 of the drawing block.
Omg, i'm so slow, haha.
In literature, dicussed about the movie we saw yesterday for the whole lesson -.-

Didn't eat lunch, so I sat at the staircase by myself, blasting the music through my earpiece.
Then, stuff happened that you guys tak patut tau, heh.
Got new pieces to practice for bandddddd.
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL II SIAO! hahaha, too bad we didn't get to play it today, -oo-
Went home straight after band, as I didn't have the mood to wait for my friends.

i'm still missing you
like the storm misses the rain
like a warm summer's day
i'll be missing you always
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home