Friday, August 15, 2008

Supposedly, two packs of mentos ain't enough -oo-
so, this morning, went to 7-11 and bought three different flavours of mentos! WOW!
Haha, then, tersempak again. Blablabla, walked to school.
Then, I showed Afiqah and Rusydina their portraits that I drew for them, HAHA!
CACAT SIAO!
"touch my body" -.-
haha, okay. that was too lame, heh.
So, did maths. Met nisha after class and I gave her one of my mentos packs. haha. The other one was given to Afiqah -oo-
Had PE after that. 2.4km run siao! Omg, me and Rini backed out as we already passed, so we don't see the point of running again. hahaha.
Went to the computer lab for english, and yer. I needed the aircon, haha.
So, researched for the debate thingy. After like, 15 minutes, I got bored, heh.
Rolled(yes, I roll, haha) around the lab, sat with pearlyn and looked at her pictures.
Then, rusydina came and we talked about kim possible, haha. SO POINTY! TAJAM SIAO! haha.
Used pearlyn's computer to check blogs etcetcetc.
Farhan used my computer to do research.
I'm not your writer lah, siao! haha. I enjoyed irritating you, HAHA!
RECESS! hee~

Social studies was, okay? haha, had to do a presentation that my group didn't prepare for at all.
-oo-
Blablabla, yadayadayada. PCT period then school's over!

Went to the canteen, toyed with rubik's cubes and what-nots.
Nisha, Afiqah and Rusydina left to go and meet that someone that belongs to that someone (what?) haha.
Stayed in the canteen with sam and farah, did my maths homework(yes! I know, i'm shocked too!)
hahaha.
Then, me and farah walked to the netball court, and Afiqah was like "go to the canteen and sit with Nisha and Rusydina! You will feel bored sitting here, seriously". And, and she was like kind of whispering, for some weird reason. haha.
So, after three persuasions from her, I went to the canteen and did my maths. HAHA!
Yes, ni case tkde kerja. haha.

Went to the basketball court at three to see the netball match.
I was kind of tired, really. Heh, I planned to go home and sleep and come to school at three.
But, I realised that once I'm at home, I dowanne go out, haha.
So, I stayed in school.
Yer, cheered for Pearlyn, Farah, Afiqah etcetcetc.
In the end, I seriously don't know if they won or not, hahaha.


Walked home with Farah, Sam, Afiqah, Rusydina and Aviellia.
Called Kaliesa and Afiqah interrupted -oo-
SUARE DAH CRACK SIAO! HAHAHA!
Afiqah pakai jubah! sheesh.
Reached the MRT station and said our goodbyes.

I'll call you btw 10-11 tonight, heh.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home