Sunday, July 13, 2008

cardi

I was out the whole day yesterday.
And, and hahaha . I shall continue from yesterday's post, yer(:

Well, after I posted the post thingy, afiqah called, and said that it wasn't confirmed yet because they haven't asked their parents -.- heehee.
So, I followed to bedok reservoir for that partaye thingy, which was a bore. Seriously, the baby was cute though. HAHAHA, he dressed up as the jedi from STAR WARS! cute maotxzxz. Hahaha.
And, and mummy kept pestering me and my brother to take pictures with the x-tech bassist and guitarist -.- I mean, it was the bassist pnye anak pnye birthday, heh.
DON'T FORCE ME TO DO THINGS I DON'T WANNE DO (: hahaha,
okay, shut up.
Then, mummy's friends said that I was emo, because I wear eyeliner and skinnes -.-
uhhs, NO!
me no emo, aye?

Then, afiqah called again and said that the outing was cancelled -.-
So, went to far east plaza with mummy to go shopping, heh.
Well, not much lah. HAHAHA.
Bought four cardigans (red, green, yellow and blue) and white skinnies. hahaha .

By the time I went home, I was bushed siao. Heh, seriously.
And, I slept at 11pm? yeah,

Went swimming today at 9am. Sleepy seyh, but must follow, sheesh.
Then, I forgot to bring my undiesxzxzx .
And, I was all $^*!?%:&$! hahaha .
So, I'm gonne go far east again later to collect my skinnies and maybe go swensens after that.
Meeting Rusydina soon to give my thumbdrive to her, (:

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home