Friday, July 18, 2008

ben 10?! hahaha!

sheesh, i'm saddddd, because I can't go fr rentak sinagpura ):

sedih seyh, *sobs* hahaha, but. I will ring them lah, kankan? hahaha, but that's not the point. The thing is that I can't be in the hugehugehuge picture. awwh.


moving on! heehee. School's fine, though no one asked xD I have this competition thingy at Republic Polytechnic on Wednesday. Stress banget, deh! hahahaha! Buang mase uhhs. Seriously. right, so I went into one of the toilets to change or something, and I saw this.



hahaha! BEN 10 TISSUE! uhh, mind you! Ben 10 is hottttt, okay?! hahahaha! I was laughing my ass off seyh, in that cubicle. xD

uhh, mr shah is leaving ): so sadddd ): I dowant, sheesh. He's so funnnn (: he went with my class last year for our free day to sentosa. awwh, i'll miss him like madddd.
surprisingly, I like french. hahaha, alottttt (:

so, rusydina told me that someone's leaving. which reminds me of last year, when one of my classmates left as well. so saddd seyh, citot. so, yer, I understand how rusydina feels. heh, xD sabar yer, kak. hahahaha. this ain't the end of your friendship, aye?

TUITION TOMORROW! I wouldn't be surprised if i'm the only female there -.- hahaha.


vous, merci d'accepter mon apologie bien que je sache que je ne vous veux pas dire beaucoup.

told you I like french, hahahaha xD

uh, hahaha. This always cracks me up. hahaha! rusydinaaaaaa♥

so cute kan, the bear? hahaha, hugs and kisses(:

and yer. I have a messy calculator. hahaha.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home