Tuesday, July 22, 2008

red,yellow,green(:

Yesterday, what I did do uhhs? hahaha, I completely forgot. xD
After school, walked with afiqah, rusydina and pearlyn to the MRT station.
OH! I remember that I went to tiong with spongey and pat. hahaha!
NICE NAMES YAWWWW! xD
Uh'huh, patrick went off to send spongebob home and I got off at redhill, heh.


I forgot to bring my cube to school today, hahaha. Jermaine was like, despo for it, HAHAHA!
During english, I got this compre thingy, and it was about clones. hahaha, and rusydina got excited when I told her, heh.
And, and I told Aqilah that I was gonne perform in HK Disneyland and she was all "COOOOL!" hahaha. NO BIGGY!
Maths was like, whoaaa! I accidentaly threw my pen at vignesh, and she was bleeding from her eyebrow! HAHAHA! I found it freakishly hilarious! hahaha.


After school, had this debate thingy. WHOOTS! LAST LESSON!
Boring much! The lesson is like, putting me to sleep, lah! ppf-ffft-tt!
Oh, at the canteen, me and rusydina and the others saw warren. hahaha. And he reminded rusydina of SOMEONE, aye? hahaha, kecian ehhs? HAHAHA! pishposh!


love, shafeeqa♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home