Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Apparantely, school was kind of fun today, hahaha. Totally opposite of yesterday, aye?
During physics, sat at jermaine's place. Told Rusydina about yesterday's spying incident. hahaha.
Then, during english, learned how to do the rubik's cube until the part where you solve the yellow. yer.
Then, I got kind of confused, plus, I forgot the steps, hahaha. Rusydina dah tau solve, hahaha.
I'm jealous seh :\ hahahahaha.

After recess, had this english examination thingy from hongkong. Ohmygosh, so harddddddd!
Seriously, heh. But, look on the bright side, there's no maths because of it, haha.
Then, had MT for 1/2 hour. Managed to do two pages of literature as the teacher is not even supervising lah, sheesh. I want Cikgu Hafida back ):

After literature, went 7-11 with phyone as we wanted to go for maths tutorial today.
In the end, since alot of people decided not to go, we didn't go as well -oo-
Went back to school to take our bags. Then, I went to the canteen for awhile to meet up with Aqilah, Rini, Indah and Rusydina. Butttttt, kakak(?) wasn't there, haha.
So, I guessed she was at the hall since there was teacher's day rehearsals.
and, and I was right! hahaha, see. Told you i'm psychic. hahaha.

Went to tiong to study, heh. So, I was sitting in KFC when this trio walked past my table.
And, and I realised that one of them is Haikal, hahaha.
And I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!"
Yeah, then texted and stuff. Went off at around four or so.
Seriously, I wanted to go vivo, but nobody wanne go. Thennnnn, Rusydina called me and asked where I was. She was at vivo -oo-
Ohmygosh, hahahaha. Sheesh, irritating seh.

So, mummy said I can buy the hair straightening iron. YAY! heh, since it's like $20.90. SO CHEAP SIAO! hahahaha.
rawrrrrrr, CCA tomorrow, :\
I hope we play high school musical three, heh. That will be kind of fun, instead of playing the other pieces.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home