Monday, August 18, 2008

bummerrrrrrrrrrr! oh, mannnn. School was the pitssssssss. haha.
But, I guess the "highQ+" really works, haha.
I ain't that sleepy in class anymore, and I actually concentrate more, yer. hahaha, kudoooos!



After school, went to tiong to study.
I'M SURPRISED TOO! HAHAHA! pfft, whatever, haha.
I wanted to buy coffee bean buttttt, since i'm fasting, I have to wait until buke, which was like, three hours since then.
So, went home, duhhhh. As I was looking out the window, I saw...... at the mrt station. hahaha, then I decided to spy on them and send creepy texts to her, haha.
She got freaked out siao! I swear I had a good laugh. hahahahaha.

Since i'm got bored, I made more fansigns since I owe loads, hahaha. goodie! haha.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home