Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wakey wakeyyyy! haha, okay. That was toooooo random -oo- It's not even morning anymore.
And, it's like, what? Nine in the afternoon. hahaha, pfft.
Supposedly, I was gonne puase today, butttttttt, I didn't wake up to eat, hahaha.
Woke up at 9:30 today and helped mommy out in the kitchen until 12? yer, haha. I COOK YAWWWW! hahaha, whatever.
So, made plans to go to Far East Plaza later to find flatxzx for me, hee.
Nice siao, I saw in seventeen magazine, heh.

So, I spent my time today watching clips on youtube and discovering new songs that are da bombbbbbbbbbbbb, hahahaha!
Kay, whatever.

Heard that it was a blast at snrlbrn and rntksngpr during the past two days.
Wish I could be there, seriously. Oh, right. I'm groundedddddd.
Awwh, so sad siao.
love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home