Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Before going to school, straightened my hair. And, by the time I got to school, it turned back to normal -oo-
I'm so gonne buy the loreal thingy. Hot straight, heh.
Because you're worth it. hahahaha!


There was a fire drill during malay lesson and we had to go to the field.
You know, how much I hate being in fields, heh. Especially if it's like all muddy and stuff.
ewwwwwwwww.
And, and i'm starting to get the hang of doing maths. It's kind of fun actually once you know how to do it, hahaha.
Ohmygosh, did I just say that?! hahahahaha.


Managed to colour only like, 1/8 of my artpiece in 1 1/2 hours, hah. Slow siao.

Then, had hot-seatting during literature. I became "dill" from the book, heh. And, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, hee. I mean, it's scary as you will be sitting in front of the class and pretend to be the character from the story and answer their random questions, heh.


After literature, met Afiqah and she was like, blocking me from the "automatic door". sheesh!

She don't let me go up the stairs, and closed the door. Omg, she's stronger than me siao! hahaha.
So, gave up and walked the other way, where there were no doors to the stairs, heh.
I kept smacking afiqah's butt along the way, as I told her it was bouncy, hahaha!


As a result of the chaotic "auto door" incident, I was late for CEP, heh.
But, this is gonne be the first and last time lah, siao! hahaha.


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home