Saturday, August 23, 2008

Woke up late today and arrived on time for tution.
So, today's tuition was kind of boring lah, seriously. OH!
haha, I remember one funny part. We were reading this passage then there's this word "thorough" as in "tha-re" right? haha, then Ali said it as "tho-ro". Like, wth?
HAHAHA! Mat melayu siao! hahahaha. sheesh.
Then, when I was walking home, Arafat said bye to me from behind and when I turned around, he buat tak tau -oo- gosh, irritating seh. haha.
When I was in the train, waiting for it to depart, I saw Khoiri and his friend -.- Tak datang tuition, abih kluar, haha.


Went home, changed and went for my eye checkup.
Omgee, I have to wear glasses and my brother doesn't -oo-
My left eye is like 25degrees and my right eye 125degrees. SO MUCH DIFFERENCE SIAO! HAHAHA.
So, went to granny's for awhile and me and my mum went to queensway to make my specs.
blablabla...
Made specs, and went back to granny's. I've to wait until wednesday for my specs siao. So longgggggg.


Went home in the evening and me and mum decided on which song to sing for he dinner and dance thingy thingy thingy. haha.
Gosh, i'm already feeling the pressure, haha.
Sheesh, I have tuition tomorrow morning, AGAIN. I dowant ):):):):):):):):

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home