Friday, August 22, 2008

Walked to school with Afiqah and Rusydina today, and while walking, I SOLVED MY CUBE!
HAHAHA, and Mr Mohan was behind us and he saw whatever I did. Heh, I was like jumping like a drunk monkey, haha.


Maths was the first period, Murni didn't come today. ):
So, yer. Crapped and before I knew it, it was PE. Hahaha, changed and what-not.
I put my skirt on my shoulder when I was changing and I felt vibration. And, and I was like wondering who could be calling me when I was changing seh.
Rupenye, si Rusydina yang call. She's scared because she's in the other toilet, alone.
haha, so. Went to the hall for PE. Me and Rini sat and watched the others play softball(?). yer, it was funny watching their gelagat and stuff.
Then, during english did oral stuff. Ohmygosh, oral is like next week lah siao! hahaha, idk seh.


After recess, had SS followed by POA cum PCT. Used those periods for the POA test, which surprisingly wasn't that hard to me. Heh, but I still scared I fail uh.
Then, went to the canteen to meet up with Afiqah. Then, Patrick and Spongebob went to send off Indah, Rini and Aqilah. I stayed and talked with Yvonne.
Yvonne solved the white side of the rubik's cube all by herself! HAHA! YAY!


Spongey and Pat came back and we walked around the school with Pearlyn and Aviellia.
Pearlyn can play the piano like, woahhhhhhh! So nice siao, hahaha.
Went back to the canteen and watched people play badminton, and people wanted to borrow my cube home.
Being the kind person that I am (hahahaha!), I let them borrow my cube and return it to me on Monday.
Damn, now I don't have entertainment for tuition. Oops, haha.


Stayed in school to wait for Afiqah and Aviellia to finish training.
In the mean time, chatted with Zhi Qiang, Clement and Jia Xin.
HAHAHA! FUNNY SIAO! OHMYGODDD!
We talked about condoms and stuff. "maximum pleasure". "tingling sensation".
HAHAHAHA, goshhhhhhh. I was literally rolling on the floor. Okay, fine. Just sitting on the floor. haha.


So, it started to rain like maddddddd. Afiqah and Aviellia were done with their training and we decided to walk/play/dance in the rain.
FUNNNNNNN SIAO! Like, seriously. hahaha, and we were like drenched.
I offered them to come by my place, but they dowant -oo-
Orang dah baik, tanak sudah. HAHAHAHA! sheesh. DUH, there's no one at home whatttttt.
I don't mind.


Making specs tomorrow!


love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home