Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bought mentos today, heh. But, but 1 pack only and, yer, I know that it's not enough. hee
So, on my way to 7-11, saw Rusydina and Afiqah on the other side of the road, but, I was too lazy to shout etcetctec, so I decided to just see them in school.
*walkwalkwalkpantpantpant*
Yay, reached school. Sat at the foyer with Rusydina, Afiqah and Nisha.
Apparantely, Afiqah bought three packs of mentos and another packet of sweets. -oo-
Ohmygoshhhhh, hahah.
Talked about some stuff, and headed to the hall for flag-raising. DUH.


POA was a bore.
Had debate in english, and it was fun watching it, haha. I could see people shivering, hahaha. You know who you are *evil grin*
By time the debate ended, my mentos finish, -oo- hahaha.
Then, had SS and it was recess, hee.


For chemistry, we went to the aircon homeroom, heh. And rusydina was saying it was hottttttttt.

-oo- dah ade aircon, ckp panas ke peeh, KAK? your aircon rabak siao! hahahahahahaha, kay fine. whatever.
During chemistry, learned the rubik's cube stuff until the end, yay! Rusydina is officially my gobstopper provider, heehee.
As usual, MT was boring other than the fact that we can do whatever we want.
Then, went to the toilet to meet up with Afiqah.
We did some stuff in there and LOL-ed alotttttttt. And, and yer. FYI, I DO know the satay man.
hahaha.
Went back to class and five minutes later, class ended, heh.
Then, it was off to maths, where I got my first compliment from Mr Wun. hahahaha!
Yer, what an accomplishment, hahaha.


Had CCA, played the high school musical II piece, hah! YAY! We only played until "You are the music in me" as there was no time.


I hope I can make my other pair of eyes soon. I dowanne make my first pair of eyes strain and damage them, heh.

love, shafeeqa♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home